Meet Eco, our newly crowned mascot for Raise A Green Dog!
Here are some little known and interesting facts about Eco:
- He was rescued from a shelter and adopted by a super cool family.
- He's been living the 'green dog' life since he came to be with his adopted furever family.
- His eats and treats all natural, organic foods.
- He lives in a home that utilizes no harmful chemicals for cleaning or deodorizing.
- He owns and plays with loads of organic, recycled and all-natural toys, made in the USA, but his favorite toy is an old towel that he loves to tug with.
- His poo is composted and when he's out and about it's picked up with biodegradable poo bags.
- He gets his bath in detergent, petro chemical, and color/fragrance free, organic shampoo.
- His favorite collar and leash is made of hemp.
- His water bowl is filled with fresh, filtered water.
- He plays in an organically grown yard that is free of dangerous chemical fertilizers.
- His favorite 'treat' is a either a raw marrow bone or a nice raw chicken neck. His second favorite treat is a homemade frosty paw.
- And he's been neutered to cut down on doggie overpopulation.
Don't worry, Mum, Gracie and I aren't going anywhere. Eco is going to help us out on our site and provide lots more information, tips, products and ideas to help your dog be the best Green Dog he/she can be.
Organic Dog Foods
Water, the basis of a dog's life
Dog toys, green organic and made in the USA
Green dog gear - beds, clothing, collars and more
Environmental Products: For the home, safe, healthy and happy!
Getting ready for lawn care!
Homemade Frosty Paws