- Learn more about keeping my pet healthy, happy and reduce their carbon pawprint!
- Use only biodegradable poo bags if you are on the go, and look into ways to recycle my pet's waste!
- Get my pup spayed or neutered and reduce overpopulation.
- Keep my pup on a leash and from unnecessarily killing wildlife. And be safe and stylish with a Hemp dog Collar from EarthDog!
- Use environmentally friendly cleaning and household products for a healthier pet and environment.
- Ditch that chemical fertilizer and use earth friendly products to help my lawn and garden!
- Feed my pup all natural and organic foods and treats.
- Purchase my pup a new bed when they need one made only of recyclable materials!
- Get rid of those dangerous lead laced toys and provide safe, organic toys Made in the USA for my pup!
- Use an environmentally friendly methods of melting that ice and snow!
- Substitute my pups unhealthy treats and try out some new free range, organic pup treats!
- Visit the library and borrow books to learn more about how to best care for my pup!
- Bathe my pup only in shampoo that is earth friendly and free of potentially harmful SLS and ALS!
- Read the book "Holistic Guide to a Healthy Dog" - keep it on hand to reference and loan to my friends to help them learn more about keeping their pup healthy and happy.
- Subscribe to "Raise a Green Dog" to keep up to date on helping my pup to go green!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Tips: New Year's resolutions for an aspiring green dog!
We thought it would be fun to put together a list of New Year's resolutions for the aspiring Green Dog! Take on these, and you'll have a healthier, happier pup and environment! I resolve to: