It's also a great day to make one more significant step in you and your dog's life for a healthier planet, a healthier you and a healthier dog.
This Earth Day, we want you to make just one more change to help your dog live a healthier, greener life, by....
- Filtering your dog's water to hydrate them the most healthy way possible.
- Reusing and recycling those dog food bags.
- Looking into adding raw, organic chicken necks and backs to your dog's diet.
- Researching and beginning organic lawn care practices.
- Instead of purchasing the latest and greatest toy for your dog, why not make one they will love with an old towel.
- Switching your dog's water and food bowls to stainless steel.
- Flushing your dog's poo if you live in the city, or build a dog poo composter if you live in the country.
And don't forget, get out there and enjoy our wonderful, wonderful planet Earth!
Visit our prior year Earth Day posts listed below for lots of tips and information about how to bring positive, green, healthy change to your dog's life. And, then come back here and leave a comment about how you are working towards a healthier, happier pup and environment. Share your pawsome ideas with other great, green dog families!
2008 - Today is Earth Day! 2009 - Happy Earth Day - a day to celebrate and learn! 2010 - Little things you can do to help the environment and your dog on Earth Day 2011 - Happy Earth Day! 2012 - Earth Day, a day to take action to help the environment and your dog!