Why not make something out of stuff you have around the house? Here are some great green dog handmade gift ideas...
- Tutorial on how to make a fabulous pet bed using scraps of fabric you just may have lying around the house.
- Pawsome instructions for making a rope dog toy over at Instructables. To make it much more green, try using some very tough, very green hemp rope!
- Check out these instructions on using some of the safe and healthy tennis balls you have around your home and create a pawsome dog toy!
- If you've got more safe and healthy tennis balls lying around...here's a fun game your green dog will love, I sure do!
- Here's another great green idea! If you've got lots of those awful plastic bags around, make a durable dog leash!
- Read my former blog post '21 Great Ideas for an Old Towel.'It includes a toy!
- A fun interactive dog toy you can make with an old plastic container; just make sure it's BPA free, K?
- Here's a quick fun dog toy, that my sis, Gracie, just loves! Take an old wool or durable long sock, insert a used small water bottle, tie the end with something safe, and you've got a super cool crunch toy!
- One more idea...make a great tug toy out of repurposed pants (or some say, trousers). If you use old jeans, it's gonna be pretty tough!
Happy Green Keeping!!!