Pawsby PooPatroller contains all of the elements needed for enjoyable, safe and responsible dog walking but Pawsby is more than that. Pawsby is earth friendly. Pawsby is not another piece of plastic and nylon eventually taking up space in our landfills for several hundred years.
- Pawsby is made in the USA from recycled plastic.
- Pawsby recommends using only biodegradable and compostable waste bags.
- Pawsby’s recyclable leash is made from 100% hemp, which is grown without pesticides and is biodegradable and compostable in green landfills.
- Pawsby’s five LED crank flash light never requires bulb or battery replacement.
- Pawsby’s packaging and brochures are printed on recycled paper.
- Pawsby’s “Be Responsible” embroidered hats and silk screened shirts are made from 100% USA organic cotton and printed with organic dyes.
Pawsby’s “Leave No Paw Print Policy” further commits to responsible recycling. When you no longer have a need for Pawsby, pass Pawsby along to a friend and Pawsby will donate $3.00 to the ASPCA. If you mail Pawsby back to us we will properly recycle him.
- The Art Design Unit replaces the plastic grocery bag as the visible symbol of responsible dog guardianship. Manufactured in the USA from recycled plastic with the EcoPure™ additive that allows the plastic to biodegrade in a landfill.
- The Ergonomic Handle provides for comfortable and efficient control of your dog during the walk.
- The Recyclable Leash and matching Collar are made from 100% hemp. The leash attaches to the unit and the collar of the dog. The leash is 48 inches long to comply with leash laws.
- The rainproof attached high intensity Crank Flashlight requires no replacement bulbs or batteries and protects the dog and guardian during early morning and evening walks. One minute of cranking provides twenty minutes of bright light.
- The concealed Shielded Waste Scoop covered with a biodegradable bag collects the dog waste in a sanitary and hygienic manner. The unit includes 30 bags.
- The Removable Water Bowl and Storage Compartment for extra bags and dog treats complete the unit.
The unit provides discrete transport of waste out of public view to a responsible disposal site.
In case of emergency most cell phones can be charged by using the cord and adaptor stored beneath the cap. Attach cord to port on left side of crank flashlight and to cell phone. Crank for charging. This is not recommended for daily charging of cell phones.
How cool green is that!